ApplicationProspective students apply by submitting a completed Application Form as well as the TI Questionnaire. Please begin the process here. Your inputs will be saved and you will be automatically sent a unique link by email for resuming your application at any time (partial applications are kept for 30 days). If you have started your application but either did not receive or cannot retrieve your link, please contact us for assistance.
Please ensure that you have reviewed and met the eligibility requirements set forth on this web site before submitting your application.
Before applying, please be sure that you meet the following requirements for the program:
MBA Program Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree Transcript, indicating:
- A relevant MQF/EQF L6 degree at second class, OR
- A MQF/EQF L6 degree plus a portfolio evidencing relevant work experience for at least 3 years, OR
- A MQF/EQF L5 full qualification AND portfolio evidencing professional and/or executive level work experience for at least 5 years
- Portfolio evidencing professional and/or executive level work experience for at least 4 years with 2 years of managerial work experience
- English proficiency, both written and spoken
Ph.D Program Requirements
- Master degree from an accredited institution, indicating:
- A full MQF/EQF L7 degree plus a portfolio evidencing relevant work experience for at least 5 years, OR
- A GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Minimum 4 years of relevant managerial/professional experience or academic experience
- Ability to comprehensively communicate in properly written English including writing and analytical skills to ensure full and meaningful participation in course work including scholarly writing. If English is a second language, 7.0 IELTS total band score is required.
During the application process, please have the following documents ready to submit with your application.
- Academic Transcript and/or Diploma
- Resume/Curricula Vitae (CV)
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation (optional)
Each letter should be an individual document for uploading or from which the contents may be copied and pasted into fields provided.
- Personal Essay (750 words max.)
This essay provides the opportunity to present yourself with further information to help the Graduate Admissions Committee make the best decision regarding your application. Please answer the following questions:
- What is your personal vision?
- What are your top 5 values?
- How would the development of your multiple intelligence help you achieve your career goals?
If you have any questions about the application process, please contact us.