William Quisenberry - Chief Development Officer◀ Return to Faculty Listing
Dr. William L. Quisenberry is an Educator, Mentor, Coach, Researcher, and Consultant that seeks to use a servant approach to helping others achieve their goals. Dr. Quisenberry has a diverse background that includes studying and practicing within the field of business administration, coordinating implementation projects for Fortune 500 clients, managing and overseeing vendors/suppliers, operations management, project management, marketing, research analysis, consulting, and teaching at the collegiate level. Dr. Quisenberry has collaborated and worked on projects with a variety of major organizations in the marketplace that include: Lexmark International, Halliburton, Branch Banking and Trust, The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Wal-Mart, The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Accenture, IBM, Best Buy, Lockheed Martin, John Hancock Financial, and the World Trade Center Association. Dr. Quisenberry has also lectured, consulted with, or helped to oversee/facilitate research with over 20 universities and colleges in various parts of the world.
Dr. Quisenberry strives to remain active in his local community. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for several non-profit organizations in his hometown of Lexington, KY, USA. He also engages with multiple grassroots organizations that strive to build relationships, offer training, mentorship, programs, and services to various individuals or communities facing difficult challenges, such as at-risks youth, marginalized communities, and homeless populations. Additionally, he collaborates with several international organizations on similar outreach projects and initiatives.
Dr. Quisenberry's background and current efforts help to shape his teaching approach, which emphasizes servitude and transformational leadership. He views his Learners as clients who all have something to contribute to the classroom, society, and life in general. With this in mind, he seeks to create an international community of servant, transformational leaders who are willing to leverage their experiences, training, education, and research to be positive social change agents
Areas of Expertise
- Leadership/Organizational Development
- Research Methods
- Systems Thinking/Approach
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Operations Management
- DBA, Walden University, Minneapolis, MN, USA
- Post-Graduate, Forensic Accounting Davenport University, Grand Rapids, MI, USA
- MBA, Sullivan University, Lexington, KY, USA
- BS, Marketing, Sullivan University, Lexington, KY, USA
- BS, Finance, Sullivan University, Lexington, KY, USA
Key Publications & Presentations
Dr. Quisenberry has over 50 scholarly publications, book chapters, critical reviews, conference proceedings, and/or research presentations with organizations based out of multiple countries. Some of his works include:
- Quisenberry, W. (2017). Ponzi of All Ponzis: Critical Analysis of the Bernie Madoff Scheme.
- International Journal of Econometrics and Financial Management, 15(1). Peer Reviewed.
- Nyukorong, R. & Quisenberry, W. (2016). Character Traits of Effective Executives: A phenomenological study of CEOs in Ghana. European Scientific Journal, 12(20), July 2016 Edition.
- Mwinyihija, M. & Quisenberry, W. (2014). Innovation responses from the leather value chain strata survey in Kenya. International Review of Management and Business Research, 3(3), 1390-1400.
- Mondea, P. & Quisenberry, W. (2016). Comparison of the results of cost effectiveness analysis with
- cost benefit analysis of ART intervention in Southern Highlands, Tanzania. Journal of Health, Medicine and Nursing.
- Maghang, M. & Quisenberry, W. (2015). The Role of Uganda Securities Exchange in the Economic Growth of Uganda: An Econometric Analysis. International Journal of Econometrics and Financial Management, 3(3), 131-141.
- Orotin, P., Quisenberry, W., & Sun, T. (2013). Reaching beyond existing demand: A study on the influence of mobile phone money transfer on market development in Uganda. International Journal of Scientific Research, 2(8), 249-258.
- Professor of Management, Swiss Management Center University, Zurich, Switzerland
- Education/Social Development Engagements in various locales throughout Haiti
- Facilitated and/or Chaired research projects in multiple countries including: Canada, China, Ghana, Kenya, India, Italy, Mauritius, Mexico, Tanzania, Uganda, United Arab Emirates (UAE), and many more.
Honors & Awards
- Professor of the Year (Global Impact Award), Swiss Management Center - 2013
- Outstanding Student Research Award – Doctoral Study of the Year Nominee, Walden University – 2012
- Member, Sigma Iota Epsilon Professional Management Fraternity
- Summa Cum Laude, Walden University – 2011
- Magna Cum Laude, Sullivan University – 2009
- Magna Cum Laude, Sullivan University – 2007
- President’s Cup Award, Sullivan University – 2007
- Bucks for Brains Undergraduate Research Fellow, University of Kentucky - 2003
- University of Kentucky Presidential Honoree for Academic Excellence, University of Kentucky - 2002